Adam Lallana transfer: Liverpool complete £25million deal for Southampton skipper
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
“I'm so excited for the next chapter of my career, coming to a special club like Liverpool," the midfielder says following move
Twitter
Done deal! Lallana signs for Liverpool
Adam Lallana is targeting winning trophies with Liverpool after completing his £25million switch from Southampton.
Lallana's move was announced by Liverpool this morning and he has signed a long-term deal, believed to be four years.
The England World Cup winger is excited to move to Anfield and hopes to lift some silverware after Liverpool went so close to winning the Premier League last season.
Lallana told Liverpool's website: "I'm so excited for the next chapter of my career, coming to a special club like Liverpool. I'm quite humbled and I just can't wait to get started.
"Hopefully I can settle in quickly, and I will give it my best throughout the whole time I'm here. I hope I can add something to the team and hopefully we can win trophies while I'm here, because that's why I'm here - for success."
'The world needs more Canada. NATO needs more Canada. We need you. We need you' Text of U.S. President Barack Obama's speech to the Canadian Parliament, June 29, 2016, as released by the White House:
Algerian club Entente Setif have been kicked out of the African Champions League after fan violence caused their opening game of the group phase to be abandoned last weekend.
Eddie Murphy, an American comedian, actor, writer, singer, and producer is taken by Box-office to make him the 5th-highest grossing actor in the U.S. Eddie Murphy arrives at "Movies Rock: A Celebration of Music in Film," at the Kodak Theater in Los Angeles, Sunday, Dec. 2, 2007. (AP Photo/Chris Pizzello) Eddie Murphy He was a regular cast member on “Saturday Night Live’’ and worked as a stand-up comedian. Murphy was ranked #10 on Comedy Central’s list of the 100 Greatest Stand-ups of All Time. The Hollywood actor Eddie Murphy is set to star in his first film after a five-year break. The movie was directed by Bruce Beresford and also features Britt Robertson.
Comments
Post a Comment