'Queer As Folk' Star I'm Afraid Of My Coin-Throwing, Overweight Ex-GF



0207-gale-m-harold-getty
An actor who starred on "Queer as Folk" is dealing with some seriously hetero problems ... asking a judge for protection from an ex GF who once aimed a coin jar at his head.  It's gotten so bad they're now arguing about her weight.

According to the docs, Gale Harold -- who played Brian Kinney on "Queer as Folk" -- got a restraining order against Danielle Saklofsky after telling a judge point blank, "I am afraid."


Harold claims he tried breaking up with Saklofsky, who told him, "I will never let you leave me." He claims she attacked him a few days later outside a restaurant yelling, "You cannot leave me, I will destroy you" and then pummeling him.

Harold claims there were other attacks ... including the time she got really mad after getting fired -- he says she tried hitting him in the head with a mason jar of coins.

Saklofksy got her own restraining order against Harold ... and -- surprise -- she tells a different story.  Saklofksy claims Harold grabbed her by her pony tail and then slapped her.

And here's how ridiculous it's gotten.  In Harold's papers, he describe her as 5'5" and 145 lbs.  In her response, she says, "The physical attributes are wrong ... I am about 5'7" and weigh 120 lbs.

They're both ordered to stay 100 yards away from each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard