D'banj hasn't met her

D'banj has reportedly denied rumours that he is datingGenevieve Nnaji and said he has not met a woman he can die for.
D'banj
According to reports, the musician recently discussed his love life during an interview with popular UK on-air-personality Tim Westwood.
D'banj was allegedly speaking about his latest single Bother You which is a soundtrack for the movie Half of a Yellow Sun based on a novel by Nigerian author Chimamanda Adichie.
NET says D'banj said, "The song is about finding that person you can die for, I have not met a woman I can die for."
D'banj is said to have refused to clarify his relationship with Genevive Nnaji.

"The last time I spoke about my relationship, it cost me my relationship," said D’banj.
D'banj also denied dating Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore and said they are nothing more than friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard