"I Have A Hot Body, I Don't Even Need To Flaunt It"- Anita Joseph!

Anita Joseph does not like exposing herself
The curvaceous actress who has a body many men would die for, has been accused of adorning herself in skimpy dresses all the time so as to get attention but she says though she is blesses with such a banging body, she has never gone out of her way to expose it, stating categorically that the reason people see her figure as intimidating as they come, is because she is lucky to have a figure that fits into anything she wears.
Therefore, she wants people to get off her back.
Hear her:

I know I have a great body. But I don’t even go out of my way to show it off. Whatever I wear suits me. Even when I wear a loose big gown, you would still see the figure.
There is nothing I can do about it. I feel very good about it. I bless God for the shape. I thank God. I admire people who are beautiful. When I see somebody who has a beautiful body, I admire the person also.
Everything about me is unique. I love my hips, my butt and my boobs. My boyfriend loves my lips. It is not as if he doesn’t love the other parts but he is crazy about my lips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard