Sam Faiers poses topless in sexy lingerie as she reveals “I'm ready to date again”

The star is on the hunt for a new man after her on-off relationship with Joey Essex



Sam Faiers is not just body confident, but confident in finding love again as she reveals that she’s had enough of the single life and is looking for a new man.

The former TOWIE star is looking better than ever, as she’s stripped down for a sexy new shoot for Valentine’s Day weekend.

Sam, 24, shows off her incredible body as she goes topless in one photo, wearing just a pair of white mesh knickers with a love heart detail on the back.


Lipstick Syndication
Sam Faiers on a Valentine's Day shoot

Talking to Mirror Celeb, the blonde star admitted that she’s been working to get her body in the best shape possible after battling with Crohn’s disease.

“I've worked really hard to get in the best shape of my life I've been a lot healthier than I was a few years back,” she told us.

Sam is on the market, and while she admits single life has definitely been fun, she’s ready for love.


Lipstick Syndication
Sam Faiers on a Valentine's Day shoot

“I definitely feel ready to date again it's been nice being single but I've got a good feeling about meeting someone special this year,” Sam explained.

“I've enjoyed spending time on myself and with my friends and family and focussing on work.”


Lipstick Syndication
Sam Faiers on a Valentine's Day shoot

Since leaving TOWIE and appearing on Celebrity Big Brother, Sam has since dropped to the other side of the pond, where she was rubbing shoulders with the likes of Kim Kardashian in Hollywood.

Just last month, she launched her own false eyelashes collection with sister Billie on hand. Well, it looks like the career is in the bag, now all she has to do is find that man!

Judging by these latest photos, she’s not going to be short of a few offers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard