I Cannot Live in Oyo Govt House Because of Juju -Governor Ajimobi

Oyo state Governor, Abiola Ajimobi on Thursday said that he cannot live in the Oyo state Government House because of Juju (African magic).

PREMIUM TIMES reported that Ajimobi who made the disclosure in Ibadan during the eighth-day Fidau prayer for the late Chief Imam of Ibadanland, Sheikh Baosari Haruna, said, he had to flee his official residence after opponents directed evil traditional sacrifices (known as ebo in Yoruba) at him.''They first came to you Alfas to give them prayers that will send me out of office, but my own Alfa prayers superseded that of these desperate politicians. Every morning, I always go out on exercise. If you know the Government House very well, it has many interchange, popularly called `orita’, I see all kinds of sacrifices (ebo) placed in all these junctions.

''Worried by these developments, some of you my Alfas here advised me to move out of the Government House to render their evil plots useless.

Source: PREMIUM TIMES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard