I never pray to God about football – Mourinho

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho admits he never prays to God about his football.

Mourinho spoke of his faith with the Telegraph.

Chelsea manager José Mourinho

He is a religious man, in the sense, he says, “that I believe totally, clearly. Every day I pray; every day I speak with Him. I don’t go to the church every day, not even every week. I go when I feel I need to. And when I’m in Portugal, I always go.”

What does he pray for?

“For my family! For my kids, for my wife, for my parents, for happiness and a good family life. But I can say the reality is I never go to the church to speak with Him about football. Never!”

Meanwhile, Mourinho believes that he is “getting better at everything” related to football management as he edges closer to steering Chelsea to the Premier League title.

The 52-year-old has won league titles in Portugal, England, Italy and Spain, as well as Champions League trophies with Porto and Inter Milan.

Mourinho has already scooped the Capital One Cup with Chelsea this season, and the team has a seven-point lead over second-placed Arsenal in the league.

Mourinho said: “I have a problem, which is I’m getting better at everything related to my job since I started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard