'I Am A Millionaire'- Majek Fashek Reveals

Nigerian reggae lengend, Majekodunmi Fashakin popularly known as Majek Fashek whose health is getting deteriorating by the day has replied to various allegations about him been broke.



The veteran Rastafarian singer, Fashek has refuted all the countless allegations revealed about him by friends, fans and ex-wife, Rita.

In a recent interview with Encomium weekly, he boasted that he is a millionaire and the reports of him being broke is nothing but blackmail.

He disclosed that, “The Nigerian press, the print in particular, not electronic, has been blackmailing me. They are trying to ruin my writing all sorts of things against me. I did nothing. I was in America, I had to come back to prove them wrong. I’m a Rastafarian man, a prisoner of conscience. I’m the begotten of Jesus Christ. He’s my father”.

The legend also boasted about his fat bank account in, America.

“I have $100,000 in one of the biggest banks in America. I’m not a careless man. I’m a father with four boys. What happened was the hotel I was staying didn’t have light and they didn’t put on the generator. I was bored. So, I went into the streets to buy myself a drink. I like Guinness, sometimes Apeteshi or malt. I use the apeteshi to consult with the Holy Spirit. Why would I, as a prisoner of conscience, alienate myself from the poor man and woman? Then I am not a prisoner of conscience. How can I beg?”

However, Fashek added that God has kept him and admits having a home in Ogba, Lagos.

It can be recalled that the former partner of troubled Nigerian legend, Majek Fashek just revealed the amount of distrain his addiction to drugs brought on their thirty years relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard