M.I is now the new CEO of Chocolate City and Ice Prince the Vice

A couple of weeks back Audu Maikori announced that he would be stepping down as Chocolate City’s music CEO after 10 years of leadership.

Audu Maikori founded Chocolate City with Paul Okeugo & Yahaya Maikori in 2005 and has been CEO for 10 years – a span in which they have released 10 albums, received a total of over 250 awards and signed 14 artists.

The label has been celebrating him on Instagram all evening as they also shared that he will announce the new Chocolate City Music CEO by 5pm on Twitter.

Audu will be resuming as Chocolate City Group President on Board withHakeem Bello Osagie, Yahaya Maikori and Paul Okeugo.

**
Update – Audu has announced that M.I as the new Chocolate City Music CEO


Hello everyone it's is my pleasure to announce the team that will be running Chocolate City Music

To clarify I have not left entertainment business ... I have merely left the day to Day responsibilities of CCM ( @choccitymusic)

It's been 10 years of working with an incredible team to build arguably one of the most successful music labels in Africa...

It's been 10 years of working with an incredible team to build arguably one of the most successful music labels in Africa...
From July 1st I shall officially assume the role of President ChocolateCityGroup @choccityGroup. So you can call me "mr President'(lol)

The New CEO of Chocolate City Music is......




The New Vice President at Chocolate City Music is @Iceprincezamani ! Congratulations to you my brother!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard