Say Hi to the New Police Boss I.K Idris


The new acting inspector general of police is set to meet with President Muhammadu Buhari – I.K Idris is replacing out going IGP, Solomon Arase  New acting Inspector-General of Police, I.K Idris The new acting Inspector-General of Police, Mr. I.K Idris has arrived Aso Rock to meet with President Muhammadu Buhari. According to reports, the presidency is yet to issue a formal statement on his appointment. Meanwhile the first photos from the meetings became available: Idris is likely to replace Solomon Arase who officially retired as the police boss on Tuesday, June 21. Arase was hosted by the president on Monday, June 20 to a dinner where he was also presented with a gift and congratulated him on a job well done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard