5 Juicy Questions for Usher


1. How should a woman flirt with you?
I think coy is cool. She should be a little bit subtle, laid-back in her approach, and not too eager, but confident.

2. Does anything confuse you about women?
Yeah, their obsession with their butts. I'm looking at girls in the gym and they have great bodies. But then they turn around and look at their booties. What is the infatuation with the booty?
3. What don't females understand about males?
Less is more, even in conversation. When a guy is checking out, it's just because there's too much information coming in. We can't process it all.
4. What might surprise us about you?
I love animated films; I blame it on making sure there's no inappropriate language in the film [before my kids watch], but I'm really just a big kid myself.
5. How do you get ready for a date?
There's a pregame ritual: Take a bath, brush your teeth, put deodorant on, wear something nice.
Fast Talk
Long hair or short? Short.
Blonde, brunette, or redhead? Brunette.
What does a woman look hottest in? Skin is in.
Perfume or nothing? Perfume.
Favorite female body part? The small of the back.
Lights on or off? On.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard