Real Men Don’t Hit Women – Lynxx

In a reaction to photos posted on Instagram of a lady who is a survivor of domestic violence meted out to her by her boyfriend of eight months, musician and CEO of Syndic8 Records Lynxx shared his views about domestic violence.
“Last year, my name was dragged through the mud all because I refused to stand for a man hitting a woman and stood for what was right!! Real men don’t hit women and I think every little s*** that thinks its ok to do so deserves whatever happens to him as repercussion!
This story here makes my heart bleed! How does a man end up beating a woman to the point she’s beyond recognition? WTF! All in the name of LOVE? Nah…. It’s never that serious! If you are a victim of domestic violence, please speak up and get out of that situation ASAP! Glad she posted these visuals for people to see what she’s gone through and I hope that animal never sees the light of day again! Real men never hit women! This is just beyond sad!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard