Saeon: “This Affair Is No Publicity Stunt, Uti And I Are In Love”

Uti-Nwachukwu

A while ago, Uti Nwachukwu was forced to admit that he was dating singe Saeon after rumors of their relationship emerged.
This dispelled some underground rumors that the former BBA winner was gay.
Also, Saeon has also confirmed the relationship to Punch saying:

“I don’t like to put my personal business out there. I have known Uti for a while. He was in my only video. I met him prior to shooting the video because he helped me to bring some of the things I used in the video from England. We started talking, hanging out and then this!
We are in love. He is a honest and genuine person. People will always say things about him, which obviously are not true. But this will not stop him from being him. He is God-fearing, funny and, of course, good-looking. This affair is no publicity stunt, even though I know Uti is a big brand and I am only an emerging brand.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard