Shopaholic …with Oby Edozie


Oby
Would you rather shop in the mall or market?
I shop abroad but in Nigeria, I go to a nice boutique. Some Nigerian designers have good stuff, so I patronise them as well. But if I travel abroad, I prefer shopping there. And when I do, it would take time before I enter any boutique in Nigeria. I can’t remember the last time I went to the market.
Is shopping just a necessity or hobby?
At the moment, I shop when it is necessary because I am busy. I am now a mother. The other day, I was given an award and I had to shop for the ceremony because I have added a little weight. But before now, I would just shop. At times, I go for window shopping and I end up buying stuff.
Is there something you always love buying each time you shop?
I might say earrings. If I see a pair that is lovely, I would always buy.
Do you shop alone?
Yes but I prefer going with somebody.
Would you allow a friend to shop for you without you being there?
A friend can shop for me with her money and not with my money. If anybody wants to shop for me for free, I will not say no.
What do you wear when you shop?
I am always very simple so that it would be easy for me to change if I want to fit what I bought. I wear flat shoes.
Have you run out of money while shopping?
Yes, I have. The attendant at the shop had to follow me to an ATM to withdraw money to pay the balance of money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard