Norwich prepares me for World Cup –Yobo

yobo-keshi
Nigeria captain Joseph Yobo has said Norwich City battle for survival in the EPL will prepare him for the World Cup in Brazil.
The ex-Everton defender wants to keep doing all he can to keep ‘The Canaries’ up and as well as boost his own hopes of earning a place in Nigeria’s World Cup squad.
“My main priority is Norwich, the World Cup after that,” Yobo told Mirror.
“I need to be 100 per cent ready for the World Cup. Whatever I am going to do, going to the World Cup or my next move, this position gets me ready for anything.
“Fighting for relegation, I haven’t really been there in a long time. At Everton were pushing for Europe, at Fenerbahce we were pushing to win the league. But when you are down the bottom it is aboutgrinding out results.

“It is strange and a different type of football. But I strongly believe Norwich will stay up.
“At home we are very dominant, we just have to improve our away form. It is not down to themanager – the players have to stand up and take more responsibility. We have made a few mistakes.
“It would be a big achievement to keep ‘The Canaries’ up.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard