Chris Brown's Neighbor Threatens to Shoot Trespassers

Some residents in an exclusive California neighborhood are not exactly throwing a welcome party for Chris Brown. It seems like Breezy's new neighbors aren't particularly fans of his, one person in particular is threatening lethal force if the pop star trespasses onto his property.
According to TMZ, the "Loyal" crooner just moved deep into the San Fernando Valley where he is renting an 8,000 square foot, six bedroom house in Agoura, near the Malibu border. Though the house offers a slew of amenities, including a tennis court, dance studio, clubhouse and a commercial ice cream bar, don't expect Brown's new neighbors to come over for the next get-together.
One displeased resident is ready to go to the extreme to prevent the singer from stepping foot on his property.
"It can be the devil. I can care less," the resident told TMZ. "I don't care if they're having orgies. It can even be Sadam Hussein for all I care, as long as he doesn't trespass onto my property. If he does, I shoot him."
This probably wasn’t the sort of reception Brown was expecting when he moved into his new digs just off the Malibu border. As previously reported, the singer sold his Hollywood Hills mansion after having a long-standing feud with his neighbors.

Brown is yet to respond to the melodramatic threat.
BET.com is your #1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.
Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
(Photo: Kris Connor/Getty Images)

Comments

  1. PENIS and breast enlargement breast reduction creamIt is an herb that is famous throughout the world for its flavour. It is considered as an herb whose fragrance is considered erotic and helpful in stimulating the desire call Dr +2347061880 SEXUAL SOLUTION FOR MEN AND WOMEN PENIS PRO ENLARGER”HAVE YOU FAILED FROM PILLS,CREAMS,SURGERIES,PUMPS AND FALSE PROMISES COME AND TRY THE NEW MULONDOX ERECTOR REMEDIES AND GEL.YOU JUST RUBBE TWICE ADAY FOR ONLY 1 WEEK TO THE BIG SIZE OF YOUR CHOICE OR YOU EVER DESIRED. ABNOMAL EJACULATION”ARE YOU A”1 MINUTE MAN” COME AND GET EJACTROL POWDER FOR YOU NOT SPERMING QUICK WHILE HAVING SEX AND IT ALSO GIVES YOU POWER AND MAKE YOUR PENIS STRONG FOR ALONG TIME WHEN HAVING SEX FOR YOU TO SUCCIFFIE YOUR WOMAN DIMINISHED LIBIDO /SEX DRIVE”LIBIDO ENHENCER TO GIVE YOU A STRONG URG IN STABLE RELATIONSHIPS ENLARGEMENT OR REDUCTION”*i.e. BREASTS, BUMS, WEIGHT LOSS,TUMMY, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, HIPS, VAGINA TIGHTENING,THIGHS,WAITS PIRM AND SANGGING BREASTS. Call +2347061824880 Email dr.allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to everyone here, I'm here to share the unexpected miracles that happened to me three days ago, My name is Laura Zamora I live in United State, and I `m happy married to a lovely and caring husband, two children, a very big problem has occurred in the family seven months ago, between me and my husband so terrible that they took the case to court for divorce, he said that he never again to stay with me, and urging me not as he made the house and grabbed me and my children will pass through a lot of pain. I've tried all my possible means to get him back, after much begging, but all to no avail, and he confirmed that he made ​​his decision, and he told me never wanted to see again. So one evening, when I returned from work, I met an old friend of mine who asked my husband, so I explained everything to her, she told me that the only way I can get my husband back , it is, visit a spell caster, because it really worked for them too so I never believed in spell, but I had no choice but to follow their advice. Then they gave me the email address of the caster that they visited. (Drakugbespellhome@gmail.com}, so the next morning I sent an email to the address they gave me, and the spell caster assured me that I would get my husband back the next day, what an amazing statement, I have never believed, so that he spoke to me, and told me everything I need to do. then the next morning, so surprising that my husband, who did not call me for the past {7} seven months, gave me a call to tell me that he come back So Amazing! So that was how he came back on the same day, with love and joy, and she apologized for her mistake, and for the pain she has me and my children. then from that day, our relationship was stronger than now, as it were before, with the help of a spell caster. So, I'm going to visit you advise here, please follow the same site drakugbespellhome {@ gmail.} com if you are in a state like this, or you ex to have problems that bring on "your back. So many thanks to Dr. Ukaka for return my husband and brought her great joy to my family. (drakugbespellhome@gmail.com}, Thank you you can contact him for your own help

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard