Lil Wayne Says, “Hov is the God”

Lil-Wayne-Jay-Z

Lil Wayne explains his Jay-Z shout out on his “D’usse” track.
Weezyyy, you’ve got some explaining to do. And Lil Wayne does just that in a recent interview with MTV. Wayne explains his Jay-Z name drop on one of his tracks “D’usse”. “D’usse” is a track named after Jay’s cognac brand a midst the other tracks Wayne has released during his #CarterVSeason. Tunechi even shouts out the rapper on the track saying, “Hov, fuck wit’ ya boy.”
The Young Money rapper says “D’usse” is just like all of his other music, improvised and pretty spur-of-the-moment. We all know Wayne is notorious for saying just what comes to his mind.
“Hov is the god,” said Weezy, “I’ll give Hov a big shout out at all times… We was just on that D’usse heavy. I don’t write none of my music, what I mean by that is I don’t write it down, so I just go in there and say whatever come to my mind… So what came to my mind that night, was what was on my mind that night.”
Of course MTV asked if Hov would be making an appearance on Tha Carter V. While Wayne said Hov seems pretty busy and that he’s not going to bother him he also said, you never know. It seems pretty far fetched, as Hov is currently on tour with Bey but one can only imagine what those two artists would create today. Check out the full interview here.

Deniqua really loves red skittles and doesn’t understand why they don’t have their own pack. Until then, you can find her on Twitter (@__hennystraight).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard