Such sad news for Ariana Grande



Ariana Grande is mourning the loss of her grandfather, who passed away on Tuesday after losing his battle with cancer.
Ariana Grande mourns as her grandfather dies
Getty Images
The singer revealed the sad news on Twitter:

"Thank you for your continuous love and light over the past few weeks...we did lose my favourite person to ever exist yesterday, my grandpa".
"If only you all knew how amazing he was ... my heart hurts so much. It's beyond broken but I got to hold his hand and watch him find his peace. This is the hardest thing imaginable but I'm so grateful that I got to spend this time with him and my family. Taking care of him and loving him."
She posted a series of photos showing her with her beloved grandpa, and her fans were quick to offer their condolences, with #RIPGrandpaGrande trending all day.


The Problem singer was devastated, but still battled on with her promotional duties, appearing on Good Morning America in New York. The singer held herself together for the appearance, but broke down when host Robin Roberts gaver her a hug.
Ariana Grande mourns as her grandfather dies
Getty Images
TMZ are reporting that Ariana's brother Frankie, who is currently on Big Brother in the states, has now been informed of the sad news

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard