Bikini clad Myleene Klass brings back very happy memories of her time in the jungle

Myleene Klass sent a nation's pules racing when she stripped to a white bikini in I'm a Celebrity - and now she's done it again and looks even better

Ibiza uncovered: Myleene stripped off
The temperature soars to white-hot as Myleene Klass soaks up the sun in a skimpy swimsuit.
She basked in the rays and splashed around in the hotel pool during her trip to Ibiza.
It conjured up memories of her getting drenched in a white bikini on reality show I’m a Celebrity. TV presenter Myleene , 36, has a new man.
She said recently: “He taught me how to be me, because he had to learn who I was and he had no idea [I was famous].” The former Hear’Say singer is keeping his identity secret for now – but she isn’t keeping much else secret in this bikini...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard