Meet The Most Sexist Female Criminal Ever: Stéphanie Beaudoin



Stéphanie Beaudoin 21, has been voted as the most sexiest criminal on the planet. This was after a series of alluring photographs of the (cat woman) appeared online. Some Newspapers even went further to say that she is as “every bit as hot as the goods she’s accused of stealing from people’s homes”.



The sexy 21 year old is facing a total of 114 charges related to alleged crimes she faced for 6 additional counts tied to stolen goods at a Court House in Quebec in Canada last week.



Beaudoin is not the first alleged criminal to receive attention for her looks. Earlier this year convicted felon Jeremy Meeks saw his mug shot go viral. And before that Florida woman Meagan Simmons became an online sensation when her mug shot went public following her arrest for reckless driving.

Not that I am hoping to be robbed but if I have to be, I think I would prefer her to do the deeds or what do you think my people?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard