My Marriage Keeps Me From Messing Around- Tuface



If you’re familiar with Tuface’s story you’d know his name has been added to the urban dictionary as ‘the father of many children from numerous baby mamas’. So much that phrases like, ‘He pulled a 2face’ is subtly settling into the society.

However, in what seemed like a reality show displayed to the whole world and a twist to it, Annie Idibia became the chosen one of the bunch to win the grand prize- the ring. Since then, Tuface’s shenanigans have been controlled a bit, or so we are told.

In an interview Tuesday at the BHM office, Tuface revealed that his marriage keeps him from snooping around, “The good thing about my marriage is that it makes me behave myself.”

The multiple award winning sensation that is slated to perform alongside the king of Fuji, Kwam 1 and several others come November 21st, also admires his colleagues venturing into politics and even added that he is into it himself, “I’m active in politics because it’s a medium I air my views with but maybe not the same way the other people are into it for”

He also spoke about his new album, ‘Rewind, select, update’ saying it isn’t exactly a new album, “This album is basically about some of my old songs that I selected and remade. They range from songs from my first album till date including songs from Plantashun Boiz days. Its just adding new rhythm to songs that made waves back then.”

As regards rumours of his signage to former label, Kennis Music, Tuface said he might be working on some projects with them but is very much with Hypertek right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard