NHS boob job mum Josie Cunningham wants to sell her breast milk to make some cash

The fame-hungry wannabe, who smoked and drank throughout her pregnancy, is charging £2 an ounce to new mothers, and £10 an ounce for men with milk fetishes

Josie's selling her breast milk

After branding breastfeeding as ''vile and borderline incest" , NHS boob-job mum Josie Cunningham has decided to try and sell her own breast milk to make some dosh.

The fame-hungry wannabe , who smoked and drank throughout her pregnancy, is charging £2 an ounce to new mothers, and £10 an ounce for men with milk fetishes.

Josie told the Sun: "My breasts are for my partner, not my child.

"I should be able to produce around 30ozs a day, that's up £300 a day or £2100 a week."That's a lot of pumping, love.


Sunday Mirror / Nicholas Bowman



The controversial mum sparked outrage last week when she declared that natural breastfeeding was "vile" .

The model wrote: "Wish people would stop asking if I'm breast feeding like Kimberly Walsh. No I'm not! I think the idea is vile and borderline incest!"


After receiving angry responses from users, she then added: "People saying its natural.... Maybe it was before powdered milk - in the same way it was 'natural' to walk around naked before clothes.

"But you would soon kick off if I started walking around naked. It's time to change."

We don't think that's going to help lessen the blow Josie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard