Kendra Wilkinson reveals she slept with Hugh Hefner when she was 18

Despite the 60-year age gap, one of Hugh's many girlfriends, Kendra, said: "you’re not obligated it’s your choice"


Rex
Kendra sheds some light

Contestants on tonight's  I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Our of Here! seem to be opening up a lot more than we thought.

First Melanie Sykes spoke of the breakdown of her marriage, telling Vicky "I’ve been through a lot of sh** but I’m happy now..."

Then Kendra Wilkinson found Melanie an easy girl to talk to and she shared how she became a girlfriend of Hugh Hefner.

She said: "He asked me to be one of his girlfriends and I was like I don’t know what that means but hell yeah I’m there. I was living in the smallest apartment with the ugliest **** and I was praying for anything to get me out of there.”

Mel gasped and asked if Kendra was obligated to have sex with the Playboy boss.

She asked: "I was just curious about the girlfriends because he’s always got more than one and wondered if you have to do him?"


Rex
Nice little talk over lunch

Kendra replied: "You’re not obligated it’s your choice.”

Surprised Foggy asked: "When you say girlfriends, do they all sleep with him then or what?"

"Yes… I was only 18 at the time and he was 78."

Foggy concluded: "And they say romance is dead."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard