Read Toolz Sweet Message To Tunde Demuren

OAP reveals how she met her boo Tunde Demuren, sends him romantic birthday message


Toolz Oniru and Tunde Demuren

Curvaceous OAP of Beat FM, Toolz Oniru took to her Instagram page to celebrate the man she loves Captain Tunde Demuren as he turns a year older today November 13, 2014.

Toolz made a collage of herself and her man Tunde and in the caption revealed that his best friend (Banky W) introduced the couple

Toolz and Tunde Demuren

"Happy birthday my love! Wish you nothing but the best of everything in life! It's your birthday, but you truly have been one of my best gifts and I thank God for bringing you into my life (through @bankywellington hehe) Today I celebrate everything about you, Babatunde Tolulope Demuren -love you longtime bae! #HappyBirthdayTunde"

Though reports say the two are allegedly engaged, neither have confirmed the reports

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard