Kim Kardashian Talks About The Strict Rule Kanye Set For Her


On part of her Paper Magazine interview, Kim Kardashian has revealed the strict rule Kanye since set when they were dating. She said: “When we first started dating it was rude if we brought our phones with us out, so I learned from him not to bring my phone.”

“We have rules at the table. If we are eating at a restaurant, we’ll wait to do it (take pictures) when we are done eating.” She even praised Yeezus for the rule. “He’s taught me to take a little time for myself and I’ve taught him stop a little more to take time and take pictures and stuff.”

She also applied the phone rule during their iconic wedding. “During our wedding we asked that everyone – not for privacy reasons but just for everyone to live and enjoy the moment – to leave our phones and everyone called us afterwards and said it was the best thing they’ve ever done.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard