Not Again: Another Woman Claims Bill Cosby Raped Her



A woman named Katherine McKee has come out and has joined 20 other women who claim to have been sexually abused by comedian Bill Cosby.

65-year old McKee, who said she had a relationship with iconic American entertainer Sammy Davis Jr., claims Cosby assaulted her in a hotel room in Michigan in the early 1970s.

“I remember I walked in the door, and he had a robe and cap on. He took the ribs from my hands and just grabbed me,” McKee alleged. “He spun me around, pulled my panties down, and just took it. We were still standing at the door when he attacked me… It was so fast and so shocking and so unbelievable.
“To me, there was a different personality involved,” she continued. “He was a different man. It felt like a different person performing that act.”

McKee claimed she went to the bathroom to compose herself and then went to the party with Cosby.

“I never said a word. I was too uncomfortable about it,” she said. “Bill was so rude and cold toward me the rest of the night. I thought, ‘When this boat docks, I’m out of here.’ I just left.”

“It was a rape, but it seemed so strange to call it that. We think of rape as a stranger who attacks you in a parking lot,” she concluded. “I chalked it up to another powerful person in Hollywood who just felt he could take what he wanted from women.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard