Kardashian Klan 'turns against' Kim after her public declaration about Bruce's 'journey' but she won’t say sorry

The brunette beauty upset family members when she openly talked about what her step-father is going through

Kim Kardashian and sisters

Kim Kardashian’s family have reportedly turned against her after she publicly discussed Bruce Jenner’s ‘journey’ last week.

But despite her family members being left bemused and upset by her outpouring on his personal issues she is thought to be unconcerned and not willing to say sorry.

A source told RadarOnline: “Kim has not even tried to apologize because she says she was helping him and the ratings of the TV show.

AKM-GSI
Kim described Bruce as being on a journey

“She says that she was trying to help the family, but everyone knows that she is only out for herself. It is always the Kim show and they are just guests.”

It’s thought that Kourtney is finding it particularly difficult and her and Scott don’t want to spend time with Kim and her husband Kanye.

However it's believed they are not willing to say anything because they are aware of just how powerful the mother-of-one is.

The source added: “Unfortunately, the more Kim talks the more famous she gets.


“She has pulled this kind of stunt before and has lost friends and lovers. But she honestly does not care. She just moves on.”

Last week Kim told Entertainment Tonight: "I think Bruce is very happy, the happiest I've ever seen him."

She added: "Of course we support Bruce 100 percent."

"He's our dad so we support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk about whatever he wants to talk about," she added.


Splash
Kim's family is apparently very unhappy about her comments

"I will say that I think Bruce should tell his story his way I think everyone goes through things in life and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right.

"I guess I'll kind of let everyone be curious and I feel like that's his journey to talk about, I just think it's his story to talk about, not really mine."

Over the weekend sources close to Bruce confirmed that he’s undergoing a sex change.

None of the family members or Bruce have spoken about the latest claims.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard