Taylor Swift shoots death stare at a reporter & it’s SO good

You don't mess with Taylor Swift - and nor do you ask her a ridiculous question on the red carpet. At the GRAMMYs on Sunday night, Taylor was asked by Entertainment Tonight reporter Nancy O'Dell whether she'd be going home with "lots of men".

Getty Images

Taylor Swift certainly did not appreciate the question because she gave host Nancy O'Dell a major death stare - and rightly so.

The 25-year-old Blank Space singer responded with an icy stare before answering her question firm and to the point.

'You're going to walk away with more than a trophy tonight, I think, lots of men,' Nancy said to Taylor at the Los Angeles event on Sunday.



Taylor then responded: "I'm not going to walk home with any men tonight."

She then added, "I'm going to hang out with my friends, and then I go home to the cats."
Getty Images

Taylor finished her answer with "Men get me into trouble!"

Despite her awesome answer, Taylor was spotted being "very cutesy" (according to reports) with Irish singer, Hozier, during a Grammys after-party.

Watch the interview below...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard