HALIMA ABUBAKAR REPLIES MALE FANS SENDING HER NUDE PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM


Controversial Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar took to her Instagram in response to her male fans who have been sending her their naked photos on Instagram.

The actress who is known for numerous tattoos shared a photo that said “My lovely fans, I know you appreciate me, just like I do to you all… Buh I noticed some, like to DM me pics of their dicks. Keep your penis private thank you”

Halima also shared photos of herself in a cropped top, revealing her bare tummy to explain that she is proud of her body and the jokes people make about it should stop “I dont like to hide my flaws,cos dem plenty…But regardless of how any1 feels,am super confident, happy in my thick skin and at peace.This my tummy,i show u all,so the tummy jokes shld stop…Am amazing,and if u dont see dat,well check ur eyes and stop judging i appriciate all my critics muahhh. Oh an my hand is finally healing.. It took 2years to heal” .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard