Sex before match not good – Odemwingie



Injured Stoke City forward, Osaze Odemwingie, has revealed that he does not engage in sex before a match. Speaking in an interview with www.daylight.ng, the Super Eagles striker added that he won’t be able to give his best if he gets involved in pre-match sex. “Sex before a game? Count me out.

It is totally bad. I don’t involve myself in such habit. I have never done it before and I will never try it. It may be working for some players but I don’t think it will work for me,” Odemwingie told Daylight Sports from London. “For me, sex before football will not help any player.

It is rather a psychological thing. It does not add to your strength. Football is a game of energy and sleeping with a woman before doing a thing that is energy-sapping will not bring the best out of you as you are bound to lose a lot of strength, blood and energy. It is a bad and unnecessary habit that is not good for the game and athletes.

Anybody who gets involved in it and tells you that it aids him to do well is just deceiving himself,” he added. The Nigeria international said instead of thinking about sex he prefered to pray and focus on every game he plays.

“What I do whenever I have a football game is to pray, sleep and visualise the pitch. I dream about football, seeing myself doing good things that will help my team excel rather than thinking about wine or sex.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard