I know I'm really thin,it's hard because I can't help it-Guliana Rancic admits


E! news host, Guliana Rancic has fired back at those who accuse her of being 'disgustingly thin'....The 40 year old host who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2011 and underwent a double mastectomy told People Magazine she has also been taking drugs which alter the metabolism and cause weight loss..
"And they were accusing me of every eating disorder. I thought to myself, 'God, if someone really thought I had an eating disorder, what a horrible way to approach it.' "
"I started noticing that I was eating a lot, but not gaining weight at all "I was concerned."
It's really hurtful,I'm sorry that some people think I'm disgustingly skinny, as they put it, but there's nothing I can do. I'm lucky that I even have the type of cancer that reacts to the medicine."
When it comes to her appetite, "I eat more than any of my friends,"I eat a very robust, healthy, balanced diet and dessert almost every night. I'm not hiding from anything." I look in the mirror and it's hard for me,""I am really thin. I want to look fit and beautiful and sexy, and I can't."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard