So sad! Classic FM OAP Sylvester Ojigbede is dead


Megalectrics Limited the owners of The Beat 99.9, The Beat 97.9, Naija FM 102.7FM and Classic 97.3 FM Lost one of its Popular OAPs Sylvester Ojigbede last night, he is popularly known as Sly. Until his death was a Morning Show Presenter for Classic Fm 97.3 . He died last night after a brief illness. He left behind a wife and two children. May his soul rest in peace, amen.

His friend and co-host Tintin celebrated him with these words

"Sly ... The hardest worker I have ever worked with, my protégée, co-host and adopted nephew... It's nothing but smooth sailing now buddy! I'm hurting so bad, but at least I had the honor of seeing you in your final hours. Thank you for being such a good guy. Ciao Sly....Peaceful journey. RIP"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard