World Cup: ​We​ fear no ​team — ​Falcons striker, ​Dike



Super Falcons striker, Courtney Dike​,​ has said that she and her teammates are not afraid of any team at the 2015 edition of the FIFA Women’s World Cup which will hold next month in Canada.

Speaking to PREMIUM TIMES, the 21-year-old striker said the Falcons are blessed with the required talent​s​ and skill​s for the tournament.

“I am definitely looking forward to making it to the final squad of the FIFA World Cup​,​” she said​.​

The Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, has promised to give each player a whopping $250,000 if they play in the finals.

Dike said she will try her best to help the team succeed.

“I will do my best in any role that I ha​ve​. T​hese girls are really skilled and very talented players so I will do what I can do​,​” she said​.​

“Some of the best teams in the tournament are in our group, its not about what they do but about what we do to prepare​.​​ W​e have all the skills and talent to win, so it doesn’t make me scared, we are not afraid neither are we under any pressure​,​” Dike ​added.

The Super Falcons are in Group D alongside former champions​, ​USA, Sweden and Australia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard