'My water just broke': Kim Kardashian surprises momager Kris Jenner as baby delivery nears in sneak peek of KUWTK

Kim Kardashian was about to give birth to baby son Saint in a preview on Thursday of the upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.



'My water just broke,' the 35-year-old reality star told her momager Kris Jenner.

'What!,' Kris responded.

Sneak peek: Kim Kardashian announced that her 'water just broke' in a preview released on Thursday of the upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Kim earlier was shown at Kris's house playing with an Amazon Echo machine and asked it who her sister Kourtney was.


Kourtney snapped the air as the Alexa cloud-based voice service told them she was a model as well as a TV personality and fashion designer

Pregnant Kim then asked the machine what to when her water broke but did not get an answer, so she asked how far away her hospital was.

When it said more than 60 miles Kourtney teased her about the people who have to give birth on a stranger’s front lawn.



Big news: Kris Jenner was caught by surprise by her pregnant daughter

‘I have heard all those stories too,’ said a solemn sounding Kim.

‘We have to time it or she is going to give birth in the car,’ said her friend Jonathan Cheban.

Kim, Kourtney and Jonathan then practiced her trip to hospital as they prepared for her to go into labor.



Good times: Kim and sister Kourtney were playing with Amazon's Echo device



Nailed: Alexa answered that Kourtney was a TV personality, fashion designer and model



Practice trip: Jonathan Cheban was behind the wheel for the practice trip to the hospital with pregnant Kim and Kourtney in the back

‘I can't even begin to explain the anxiety that you have when you just don't know when you're gonna go into labor,' Kim confided.

'They always say that your second baby comes quicker so I hope I make it there in time,’ Kim told the cameras.

‘I just want to time it out from Calabasas to the hospital, the unknown just scares me,' she admitted.



Labor anxiety: Kim said she couldn't even begin to explain her anxiety

The three of them then jumped in a Rolls-Royce and made the drive in 44 minutes as Kim got car sick for the first time.

‘I am the best driver, are you kidding?’ Jonathan told her.

Kim then got on the phone with the contractor renovating her and Kanye West’s mansion about her concerns about when they would move in.



Best driver: Jonathan was shown accelerating rapidly into traffic and braking hard

‘I can’t live like this, I can’t live in my mom’s house anymore,’ she told the contractor in frustration as a lights issue held up the project.

‘I really, really wanted to be in my house when I have the baby, it is just so overwhelming,’ she told the cameras as she fired off emails about the delays.

Khloe Kardashian also revealed that she was so drunk at mom Kris Jenner’s 60th birthday she does not remember ‘a good 80 per cent’ of the glitzy bash.



Memory loss: Khloe Kardashian revealed that she couldn't remember the majority of her mother's birthday bash

Khloe told sister Kourtney that she could not remember most of the night as they caught up on their antics the morning after the party.

Kourtney told her that she and Kim and Kanye West had kept the party going at the famed Chateau Marmot hotel in Los Angeles but that Khloe had been put in a car and sent home.

‘I do know I looked really good in my dress,’ Khloe said sassily as she admitted much of the party was a blur.



Looked good: The reality star said she remembered looking good in her dress

‘I do know I needed to blow off some steam and I do not feel guilty in getting that f***ed up because I deserved every glass of champagne,' she said.

Khloe also said that Kanye thought she was a ‘great emcee, and that’s a compliment.’

Kourtney reminded her sister she had been grabbing boobs and flicking men in the privates throughout the night.



Partied on: Kourtney disclosed that she kept partying with Kim and Kanye West

Khloe was preparing for an interview with the Today Show and revealed she had cancelled appearances to promote her book because she did not feel comfortable leaving Lamar Odom recovering in Los Angeles.

‘I know everyone is curious and wants answers to everything but the situation right now is incredibly fragile, it goes up and down so quickly and every day is different,’ she said as she prepped.

Kourtney offered to run behind the cameras in a robe to keep it from getting too serious.


  Television interview: The Today Show interviewed Khloe in the sneak peek of the upcoming episode

During the interview Khloe was inevitably asked about Lamar.

‘There are so many things going through my head and I am also nervous, I am not used to nerves. I have to think about what Lamar would want right now, what would he want me to be saying to people? What would he want me to be telling the world? It is hard, it’s tough,’ she told her own show’s cameras.

In the interview she said that during the Lamar crisis she talked to her late dad, Robert Kardashian.



At home: Khloe felt right at home since the Today Show came to her house

‘People might think I’m crazy but I love it, it gives me comfort,’ she said as she revealed she had not showered for six or seven days while at the hospital.

‘I am very open and honest and sometimes I share too much information and this is a situation I have never been in before. It is sad and just really weird and overwhelming feeling,’ she told the cameras.

Kendall Jenner was shown visiting Caitlyn Jenner at her home in Malibu, where she asked her daughter about the Victoria’s Secret fashion show.



Candid conversation: Kendall Jenner visited Caitlyn Jenner to clear the air



Dream job: The pop model landed her dream job as a Victoria's Secret model

‘First of all I have to say that I was upset because you said I could not come,’ Caitlyn told her.

‘You know I was going show up whether you said I could come or not,' Catilyn proclaimed.

Kendall told the cameras that she had originally not wanted any of her family at the show because she did not want it ‘taken over by a media frenzy’ by them.

‘In the end my mom and my dad came and everything turned out amazing,’ she said.



At the show: Kris and her boyfriend Corey Gamble attended the Victoria's Secret show



So proud: Caitlyn also was in attendance to support Kendall as her dream came true

Kendall then addressed Caitlyn’s issue.

‘It was nothing personal,’ said Kendall.

‘But you have to realize we take it personal. I love when anybody, especially my kids, fulfill their dreams,’ Caitlyn told her.



Took it personal: Caitlyn told Kendall that it got personal

‘it was good it was fun,’ replied Kendall.

‘You did good, I was proud of you,’ Caitlyn told her.

They then misfired on a high-five that Kendall quickly called the 'worst high-five ever'.



Weak sauce: Caitlyn and Kendall misfired on their high-five

In the final teases for Sunday’s show Kylie was seen telling Kourtney she was ‘Kind of annoyed about the Victoria Secret’s situation’ as she was not allowed into the after-party.

‘Everyone thinks I am the jealous sister,’ she whined.

Scott Disick was then seen at the house with Kris and Kourtney.

‘I don’t want to end up in the same situation that I just got out off,’ an irritated Kourtney told the cameras.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians airs on Sunday on the E! network.



Being careful: Kourtney was being cautious about getting back into the same situation with Scott Disick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard