Mandy Moore talks divorce from Ryan Adams



Actress Mandy Moore's love life hasn't gotten the fairytale ending of her movies but the recently divorced actress believes her life is going exactly according to script.


The 32-year-old opened up about jumping back into television since pulling the plug on her marriage to Ryan Adams.


"I think everything happens for a reason and I think I spent a good portion of the last years of my life really pouring all of my energy into my life and relationship and now that that's not a part of my life anymore," she told Entertainment Tonight.


After suffering through years of rejected pilots, the "A Walk to Remember" star will star in the upcoming NBC family drama, "This Is Us."


"It's not a coincidence to me that things sort of opened back up and I'm able to focus back on myself again," Moore said of the timing.


The singer announced in January that her and Adams mutually decided to end their marriage after six years and had separated in September 2015.


Late last month, they finalized the end of the marriage with Adams having to fork over $425,000.


The "Tangled" actress and the 41-year-old singer married in 2009 after being engaged for just one month.


Moore also reflected on her failed TV pilots and stressed once again that she's "a big believer thing happen for a reason."


"It was sort of a soul-crushing thing to be a part of pilot season year after year and for things not to move forward," she told ET.


Her new show will star Milo Ventimiglia, Sterling K. Brown and Justin Hartley and is set to premiere Sept. 20.


"I read (the) script in October of last year and was immediately like 'I will do whatever I can to be a part of this.' I'm thrilled this is the one that's moving forward and I get to be a part of this incredible cast," she explained.


Moore will play a wife and mother for the first time.


"This is my first time playing a wife and mother," she said. "It's certainly good practice because I want to be a mom one day. Working with babies and kids and everything in between."


As for music, the actress doesn't have any immediate plans to return to her singing roots but does plan to return eventually.


"Now that I feel like this part of my life is percolating and up and running again, it'll allow me creatively to focus back on the music," she said.


"I also feel like a lot has happened in the last two years of my life that I want to be able to put into music and it'll be cathartic," she added.


Read the Original

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard