Kanye gets emotional on stage talking about his mum

It's not often that Kanye West says something that makes you go, 'awww', but the rapper came over all emotional on stage during a recent show, and he gave a touching speech about his baby daughter Nori.
Kanye gets emotional on stage talking about his mum
Getty Images
The 36-year-old was Mr. Sensitive during the Yeezus gig in Connecticut, where instead of his usual ranty behaviour, Kanye West told fans that he wished his mother Donda was still alive to meet his daughter.

He said to the audience: "These past ten years have been amazing. There's been some ups and downs, I made some mistakes and I've made some accomplishments. There's only one thing I regret. There's only one thing I wish I could change out of everything that's ever happened. I wish that my mother could've met my daughter."
Kanye West sadly lost his mum back in 2007 from complications stemming from a plastic surgery procedure, and Kanye revealed the effect that his mum's death had on him when he visited Kris Jenner's chat show last year.
"There were times [after my mom's death], I would put my life at risk. I didn't have something to live for," he said.  "Now I have two very special people to live for, a whole family to live for, a whole world to live for."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard