Celebrity confessions: Lady Gaga was bankrupt

Lady Gaga admits to massive financial troubles and other shocking celebrity admissions

Lady Gaga admits to massive financial troubles and other shocking celebrity admissions

Shocking celebrity admissions from Lady Gaga, Sienna Miller and more
Lady Gaga was selling out arenas across the globe during 2009's Monsters Ball Tour, but the star has revealed she was flat broke at the time after spending all her savings on her gigs. “I had $3 million dollars in the bank to my name and I threw it all in to make my stage,” the 'Applause' singer said. “So I was bankrupt during the show.”

Sienna Miller

Sienna Miller

Sienna Miller has confessed to being unfaithful while she was dating Jude Law. The actress admitted she was “briefly involved” with James Bond actor Daniel Craig. The confession came to light during a phone-hacking trial. “It was a very brief encounter. He was my best friend,” she told the judge.
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez recently admitted that if she’d have stayed in Texas where she grew up, she’d have been a teenage mother by now. “I’m terrified of what I would have become if I’d stayed there. I’m sure I’d have two children by now.”
Ashton Kutcher

Ashton Kutcher

Ashton Kutcher is embarrassed by his reputation as a ladies' man in between divorcing Demi Moore and getting together with Mila Kunis. “Being a single guy can be a lot of fun when you're financially independent [and] can do whatever you want... After a while, being the one-night stand guy is also just a little gross.”
Katy Perry

Katy Perry

Katy Perry revealed recently that she got together with John Mayer before she’d fully recovered from her divorce - and that their relationship suffered as a result. “I took a break from my boyfriend, not one that I wanted,” she admitted. “It was like a splash of cold water to search inward on what was going on with me… I still needed to deal with all of my ex-husband stuff.”
Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson may be newly-engaged, but she recently admitted her divorce from Ryan Reynolds was incredibly difficult to get over. “It’s horrible. It was devastating…. It’s like the loneliest thing you’ll ever do, in some way.”
Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez

With her dating track record, it’s probably no surprise that Jennifer Lopez has admitted she is afraid to be alone. “I'm one of those people who does not like to be alone. I have no shame saying that at this point in my life. I think we have to own who we are.”
Sarah Jessica Parker

Sarah Jessica Parker

Sarah Jessica Parker has confessed that she is scared to search for her name on the internet. “I don't read anything. Good God, no! I'm curious about everything, except what people have to say about me. It's the random cruelty I really don't understand.”
Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie has revealed she will undergo more cancer-preventing surgery, after her double mastectomy last year. “There's still another surgery to have, which I haven't yet,” the mother-of-six said. “I'll get advice from all these wonderful people who I've been talking to, to get through that next stage.”
Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston’s figure may be the envy of millions, but the actress wants to look like supermodel Gisele Bundchen. “I'd like to have Gisele's body, just 'cause, why not?”
Sofia Vergara

Sofia Vergara

Sofia Vergara has revealed that she’s not an actress for the love of the craft. “I’m not ashamed to say I love making money,” the Modern Family actress said.
Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus has admitted that her engagement and subsequent split from Liam Hemsworth helped her grow up. “I was so scared of ever being alone. I think conquering that fear was bigger than any other transition. I don’t ever want to have to need someone again, where you feel like without them you can’t be yourself.”
Sharon Stone

Sharon Stone

Sharon Stone, 56, has confessed to hating what the aging process is doing to her looks. “There was a point in my 40s… I examined my face in the magnifying mirror, and I looked at my body, and I cried and cried and cried.”
Nicolas Cage

Nicolas Cage

Nicolas Cage recently conceded that he hates being a celebrity. “I started acting because I wanted to be James Dean. This was before everyone had a thing called a smart phone… before just being famous for famous' sake. I'm not complaining, but it really sucks to be famous right now.”
Cameron Diaz

Cameron Diaz

Cameron Diaz, 41, has admitted to trying Botox in order to reverse the aging process. “I've tried [Botox] before... It changed my face in such a weird way that I was like, 'No, I don't want to be like that.' I'd rather see my face ageing than a face that doesn't belong to me at all.”
Anne Hathaway

Anne Hathaway

Anne Hathaway has confessed she was panicked that her fans were sick of her after she won an Oscar last year for Les Miserables, so she took a deliberate step out of the limelight. “My impression is that people needed a break from me,” the star admitted.
George Clooney
George Clooney has announced that he thinks all celebrities who court fame on Twitter are idiots. “I think anyone who is famous is a moron if they’re on Twitter. It’s just stupid,” the A-lister said.
Kate Winslet

Kate Winslet

Kate Winslet has admitted she feels maternal when she sees stories about Miley Cyrus misbehaving – to the extent when she wants to reach out to the 21-year-old. “You hear horror stories where you think, ‘God, who’s looking after these people and why does it seem like they’re losing their way?’. You think about someone like Miley Cyrus, and I said to my daughter, ‘I’m this close to opening my mouth about what’s going on with that girl’.”
Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin has revealed that he is retiring from public life as a celebrity. “Now I loathe and despise the media in a way I did not think possible,” he wrote in New York magazine. “It’s superfluous at best and toxic at its worst. I'm aware that it's ironic that I'm making this case in the media - but this is the last time I'm going to talk about my personal life.”
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence has confessed she finds it shocking that shows like Fashion Police are so popular and believes they’re having a detrimental effect on young girls. “I just think it should be illegal to call somebody fat on TV...  All of a sudden being funny is making fun of a girl that’s wearing an ugly dress.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard