Tamera Foster signs a huge record deal with Syco

Congratulations to X Factor star Tamera Foster - she has landed herself a megabucks record deal with Syco (Simon Cowell's record company) and is actually the youngest singer on the books.

Tamera Foster signs a huge record deal with Syco
Rex Features
The 17-year-old star, who famously forgot lyrics on X Factor, was a favourite ofSimon Cowell. When she was booted off the show in 5th place, Simon was not a happy bunny - and he tweeted that the British public were wrong.

Now, he's set to prove us wrong...
Speaking of her signing, Tamera, who is currently on tour with the X Factor  tour, she said: "I am so excited about being given this opportunity.
"I'm having an amazing time on tour but even more now, because I know straight after I can get into the studio and start to work on some new music for everyone who supports me!
"I'm very very lucky to have this chance as my first ever job and I've got so much to look forward to this year, exciting times ahead!"
She also tweeted: 
Tamera will be working on her album once the X Factor tour wraps, later this month. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard