Katie Price sex rat husband claims cheating was caused by addiction as he enters £2,500-a-day rehab

Kieran Hayler penned a letter to his mistress - Katie's best friend of 20 years - as part of his rehab treatment
Getty
Kieran Hayler and Katie Price together back in February
The shamed husband of Katie Price claims his cheating was caused by an addiction.
Kieran Hayler is seeking help for his problems in a £2,500-a-day rehab after confessing to a seven-month affair with his wife's best friend of 20 years.
In a shocking letter detailing the betrayal - where he told Katie of his unprotected sex sessions with pal Jane Pountney - the part-time stripper said the tryst meant nothing to him.
The 27-year-old insists it was just "a dirty, sleazy sh*g" in the note written as part of his rehab programme.
He told The Sun: "Having therapy has helped me to realise I've got something called compulsive addiction.
"I lie compulsively to get an adrenaline buzz. I've had lots of sexual partners - over 100. But sex got boring for me."
Kieran told how mum-of-four Katie reignited his passion for sex but it wasn't enough to keep him faithful.
In the letter written for mistress Jane, seen by the newspaper, he reportedly says: "I told you everything you wanted to hear so I could sleep with you.

"And that's all it was, a dirty, sleazy s**g to feed an addiction that I am ashamed and embarrassed to say I have.
"But I am going to get help because I love Kate with all my heart and I do not want to lose her and I want us to be stronger than ever once all this passes.
"I was never ever going to leave Kate for you.
"I am so glad we got caught because now I can get help and I can start a new fresh life with Kate with good people in our life and positive future."
SplashKatie Price ties the knot for a third time, marrying toy boy stripper Kieran Hayler.
(L-R) Jane, Katie, Kieran and Derrick
Kieran yesterday revealed that he was exposed as a love cheat in a lie detector test set up by an expert from The Jeremy Kyle Show.
He had agreed to the test after Katie cottoned on to his seven-month fling with Jane.
Kieran said he thought he could fool the machine that he and Jane had only shared a drunken kiss while on holiday in Cape Verde.
In fact, the pair had sex multiple times, including in Jane's car in a pub car park and even in Katie's stables .
Earlier this month Katie informed her 1.9 million Twitter followers that Kieran had been having a "full blown sexual affair" with Jane.
After finding out about the affair, which began just weeks after Katie gave birth to their first child, nine-month-old Jett, she blasted: "No human being deserves this, especially being six months pregnant."
She later stormed round to the Pountneys' house in West Sussex – wearing tiny blue hotpants showing a garter tattoo on her thigh – to confront Jane in front of a scrum of waiting photographers.
Derek initially played down the scandal, claiming it was a "storm in a teacup" over a drunken kiss on the beach.
But two days later Derek and Jane released a statement confirming there had been an affair .
Jane added that she "deeply regretted" the relationship.
Katie married Kieran last year after divorces from Peter Andre and cage fighter Alex Reid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard