Yobo, Osaze given hearty welcome

Nigeria captain Joseph Yobo and striker Osaze Odemwingie were warmly welcomed back by the rest of the squad when they reported to camp on Sunday.
Osaze has spent nearly two years away from the squad, while Yobo has not been back since the African Nations Cup win in 2013.
But both players were overwhelmed by the reception from team-mates.
“I am humbled and I pray that I will justify the confidence reposed in me,” he said.
Osaze spoke in a similar vein, adding that it was a family reunion that is bound to affect the fortunes of the team at the World Cup.
“We will do our best in Brazil to justify this unity that we have in camp.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard