Davido Dismisses Claims He Collected His BET Award Backstage.


Nigerian singer, Davido won the BET Awardfor Best African Act 2014, and while lots of his excited fans congratulated him, some others felt it was wrong for him to have been given the award backstage by the BET organizers and not on stage with other award winners.
In an interview with Channels TV, Davido cleared the misconception, saying:
There are about 15 categories that arenot mentionedin the show.When I won my award,because they do the pre-show just like MTV MAMAS i instagramed it immediately before the show started so people were speculating that I got my award backstage.No.but after I collected my award, I took the picturebackstage with my phone .But if you watch theBET Awardthey show here, you would see I collected my award on stage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard