Did Nollywood actor Clem Onyeka see this coming?

999628_10203540364128412_485818568089528889_n10615394_10203540207884506_4167002097454846318_n

The remains of upcoming Nollywood actor, Clems Onyeka, who was fatally hit by a bullet have been taken to a mortuary. Onyeka, who recently won the Best Upcoming Actor award had few weeks ago requested for an interview to celebrate his success. He reportedly joked with the newspaper entertainment editor saying, “When will you write […]How Nollywood actor Clem Onyeka foresaw his death...



The death of the actor who was killed through a stray bullet yesterday in Asaba after running into an armed robbery scene has thrown the Nigeria’s movie industry, friends, families and Nigerians alike into a great sober reflection and untold agony.



The actor while on set before his death
Nigerians have however taken to the 37-year-old deceased’s Facebook page to show how sad they are and how much they still cannot believe the death of the handsome actor.

”So SAD, so PAINFUL and DISHEARTENING. With endless TEARS I say GOODBYE to u CLEMS ONYEKA. Everyone out there says ‘RIP’ but I say ‘STAND-UP’ where ever u r nw, avenge ur death, u died 4 wot u knew nothing about, they will pay….they must pay heavily 4 cutting shot d life of a GREAT MIND, a FRIEND and a BROTHER to all. Kill everyone of them in a way dat will turnout more painful dan d way U died, kill everyone of their family and friends who knw wot ur killers do 4 a living, then U can rest in peace,” a friend posted.



Many others who seem close to the actor took time to show how disappointed and sad they were at death for taking their loved one away without prior notice. Umechukwu Prosper said:

Clems Onyeka, is dis d arrangment we made 4 u to visit me at d end of oct.? I cant believe u ar gone. Oh my God. I would hv allow u to visit me on my birthday bt I tot we nid time 4 ourselves. R. I. P my beloved friend Onyii.


The Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt, graduate had a lot of projects at hand before death laid its cold hands on him.


    I cant believe it that I just lost two people in my live in one year this year is very bad for me my mum and my friend Clems Onyeka may their soul rest in peace
    Clems Onyeka biko bilie, ị sị na ị ga na-akpọ m, gwa ha ka ha na-agha ụgha, ihe mere Chineke, ugbu a na ị hapụrụ obi gị hụrụ n'anya agbaji, ebili ma gwa ha ya a nkiri atọ
     — feeling heartbroken.
    This is really unbeliveable is Clems Onyeka. Realy dead or its jst a movie God I can't believe it myself dat d guy that's always as my brother is dead God th pain in nollywood is too much I love u bro may ur soul rest in peace, rest in the bosom of d lord love u bro.........tears....
    Oh My God, Pls is this for Real? Hmmmmmm R.I.P
    • Jane Chinyere Onyekachi as we call you ,br I havent beleived that you have gone it seems to be like a film, what a wicked word, may God almighty grant you a perfect rest I'm jesus name, we miss you so much

    News Feed

    I cnt belv u av gone wow i dnt even kwn wht to say cus it happen so fast n easy R I P frnd
    Rip dearie...cnt bliv gone so soon....cnt hold my teqrs
    I can't believe u're gone! So sad! Return if possible...rest in peace with the lordClems Onyeka
    I know you as one that behaved older than his age, loving and accommodating. I only wish I had seen you immediately the incident happened, I would have prayed for you immediately using the name of Jesus, who knows, the grace might have been so much to bring you back. I still believe and will continue to say that God's will for us is long life and no sudden death. God doesn't take one in a brutal form, it's just the work of the devil. Our prayer is that your children, wife and family members will see long life and will be delivered from the hand of the wicked ones. When my brother called me and told me about it, crying like a baby, i couldnt hold back the tears even as i cant hold it as am writting this...Keep resting in the bosom of the Lord. I can't believe am writing this on your wall, but RIP

    News Feed

    what a wicked world we live in, words seem inadequate to express my sadness about this news that i will not see you again. Rest in peace my friendClems Onyeka
    • 2 people like this.
    • Kingsley Chibuzo Orjiegbula Very sad and painful loss. RIP Clems!
    • Eddy Hardy i saw the news i was shocked and i remembered that he was ur close friend..Chaii, there is no security in that country Nigeria, people die anyhow..We all need to pray and watch our backs..May his soul rest in peace..
    may ur gentle soul rest in d bosom of d almight..unbeliable...crying...crying...crying.
    So SAD, so PAINFUL and DISHEARTENING. With endless TEARS I say GOODBYE to u CLEMS ONYEKA. Everyone out there says 'RIP' but I say 'STAND-UP' where ever u r nw, avenge ur death, u died 4 wot u knew nothing about, they will pay....they must pay heavily 4 cutting shot d life of a GREAT MIND, a FRIEND and a BROTHER to all. Kill everyone of them in a way dat will turnout more painful dan d way U died, kill everyone of their family and friends who knw wot ur killers do 4 a living, then U can rest in peace. Rbc if u r a true friend of CLEMS.
    I can't believe u are gone so soon and so painful Clem my friend and Idol...just last week we chatted..May Your Soul Rest In Perfect Peace...and May your Killers never find peace in the surface of the earth until they repent...Much love...adieu
    Pls wat killed my guy is these real



    News Feed

    Words are not just coming out of my mouth, I chatted with u and we had plans to shoot in my home town, wow! ....----R ...I...P
    UN BELIEVABLE... I CNT JUST BELIEVE MY EARS... ONYI.. HAS PASSD AWAY... ‪#‎SPEECHLESS‬.... ;( ;( we missd u... BRO... MAY UR SOUL R.I.P AMEN!
    One Day I Will Be No More...
    People that love
    me will cry,
    people that never wished me
    well will yet feel bad,...
    See More
    Onyi still can't believe am
    saying Rip at this time n age! Ur too young n talented to die. Still in shock

    News Feed

    Clems plsss or jst call me ur nums is nt goin tru plsss smbdy shuld wake me up n tell me am dreamin I refuse 2 say RIP clems plssssssssssssss
    Gush is so painful clems I chatted with you on saturday you never tell me your going to die,gush why why why why ooooo know so painful I we forever miss you.
May his soul rest in perfect peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard