Happy Birthday Biggest Gim



It has has not been an easy ride at all, this past 365 days. The bumps, the pot holes, the hold ups, the jams and even the check points, but i give God all the glory for His undiluted love, guidance, protection, providence, provisions and what have you. I say to God be all the Glory.

I guess its now time to blow the Candle and make my wish........................


For my birthday I want world peace, to end hunger and pain, to end global warming, to end racism, for people not to judge others by the outside, for all ages, colors, races, and other differences to never matter, for everyone to have same opportunities for all,to live in a world where money has no value, where equality and understanding is an everyday experience. For my birthday I want the impossible.

Your Goodwill messages  so far have made me subscribed to the Yoruba adage that says 'Eniyan laso iyi eni'. Your Outpouring of Goodwill from far and near has once again convinced Me that Nigerians (Africans) are indeed "GOOD PEOPLE" and Earnestly Desire & Deserve a "GREAT NATION" where the good things of live is not a Luxury but a given part of Daily Life. I am Humbled and Honored by You all and do Pray that God in His Infinite Mercies will grant Us all Our Heart Desires, Crown Our Efforts with Resounding Success and Empower Us to leave this World better than We met it.... I Cherish and Treasure You all; Thank You and God Bless You!

Thank You, One and All!!!
Yours sincerely,
Biggest Gim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard