Oops: Did Kim K. Just Admit That She’s Pregnant Again? [Watch]




Splash News

I have a ton of respect when it comes to celebrities who are constantly interviewed. The pressure of knowing that there’s always a possibility that your words will be used against you, or that a simple slip of the tongue has the potential to become a PR crisis, has to be extremely overwhelming at times. For that reason, I’m not really sure if I’m ready to jump on the “Kim Kardashian is pregnant” bandwagon.

The reality star recently interviewed with U.K. beauty company Pixiwoo. At one point in the interview, Kim was quizzed on her maternity style from her first pregnancy and she expressed that initially, she tried to wear regular clothes in bigger sizes. As she continues to speak, eyebrows began to raise because she began to express that “this time around,” she has plans to do things differently. The 34-year-old quickly caught herself and restructured her statement for clarity, but it was already too late.

“I wore my regular clothes. I just would buy it a size up. I don’t know if I would necessarily do that this time around—I don’t think…well at the end I really needed maternity clothes.”

The video quickly went viral and the rumors about Kim and Kanye expecting a second child resurfaced. Kim’s publicist; however, has denied the rumors to Page Six.

“She is not pregnant,” the rep said on Thursday. This could mean two things:

1. Kim really isn’t pregnant and she just phrased her maternity talk in an awkward manner.

2. Kim and Kanye are already trying for baby number two and she has already begun thinking about how she’ll dress the next time around.

Neither explanation is really far fetched, as Kim has expressed a desire for more children in the past. But I suppose we’ll just have to stay tuned to see how this all plays out.


Watch Kim’s interview below. Kim’s baby talk begins around the 2:28 mark.

Kim’s baby talk begins around the 2:28 mark.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard