LIL WAYNE TAKES AIM AT HIS EXES AND DEFENDS GIRLFRIEND CHRISTINA MILIAN IN NEW SONG



Ever since news spread that Christina Milian and Lil Wayne were having more than a working relationship (she’s an artist on YMCMB, which Wayne is the founder of), people have had quite a bit to say about their relationship, but more so, about Milian. People like Wayne’s ex, Nivea (and the mother of his son), and Candace Cabrera, a reality personality he was seen with for a little while, have been vocal in slamming the “Dip it Low” singer. And even everyday people watching from the outside looking in have tried to criticize Milian for getting involved with the rapper, knowing that he’s the ex-boyfriend of Nivea (Milian was also married and a had a child with Nivea’s ex-husband, The-Dream). They all have children in common. Through all of that, Wayne has been pretty quiet. But in a new song called “Take Kare” by Young Thug, Lil Wayne drops a verse about his appreciation for his new lady, while simultaneously slamming his former flames. His verse goes as followed:

They be hatin’ on my girl, though/And they wish they was the b***h they’re hatin’/Salutations to my old h*es/And thank you for your participation/No chaser for my girl though/She go harder than me on occasion/Gettin’ wasted with my girl/Then we 69 ’til we need ventilation/You don’t know about it/Gotta open new accounts ’cause the others overcrowded/Gotta open up the stores when they’re closed when we shoppin’/For my girl, wear the clothes that ain’t nobody rockin’/She so bad, I don’t know what to do with her/I know just what to do in her/Homies hit me up, they said they’re goin’ out tonight/I said I’m with my girl, tonight I can’t f**k with you ni**as/I’ma take kare of her

While I’m not sure how far things will go between him and Milian (especially since the rapper reportedly flew out his daughter and ex-fiancée, Dhea Sodano for his birthday last month, just days after Milian threw him a big Mardi Gras bash), but clearly they’re both happy with one another.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard