The Authentic Best Dressed List Of Celebrities At The 2014 Genevieve Pink Ball.




Here are the 10 best dressed female celebrities from the 2014 edition of the Genevieve Pink ball.

Enjoy!!

1)Osas Ighodaro in Toju Foyeh: Soon to be Mrs Ajibade brought her A-game to the red carpet as usual. This black ball gown is a thousand shades of gorgeous. I love the highlights of pink and I love how she accessorized




Osas Ighodaro

2)Stephanie Linus: Lace and sequin never looked so good Mrs Linus looks like a million dollars.


Mr`s Linus & Her husband

3)Tonye Garrick in Frock It Rock It: I would get arrested if I kept gushing about how fabulous Nigerian musician, Tonye Garrick looked at the event as I already dedicated an entire post to that.


Tonye Garrick

4)Eku Edewor in April by Kunbi: This outfit reminds me of the Prada cropped top and skirt Kerry Washington wore to the 2014 SAG Awards. I think Eku looked great, this outfit oozes fun, sophistication & elegance which is hard to find in one outfit. This ensemble has sealed her place as fashion royalty


Eku Edewor

5)Kunbi Oyelese in April by Kunbi: I love, love and love this outfit. The fitting, the tailoring, the bow, the color all equals perfection.


Kunbi Oyelese

6)Jumai Shaba in Toju Foyeh: This outfit gives a sort of royalty vibe which I totally adore. Contrary to public opinion I think Jumai Shaba looked lovely.


Jumai Shaba

7)Alma Godwin: Spice TV presenter officially won our hearts with this outfit. I love the shade of pink on her, and I think her hair is great.


Elma Godwin

8)Laura Ikeji: Never been a huge fan of her fashion choices but this ensemble is amazing. There is this sophistication the black dress oozes, I also really like that she didn’t wear her hair up.


Laura Ikeji

9)Michelle Dede in Lanre da Silva Ajayi: That dress is all shades of beautiful, and she would probably be amongst the top 5 best dressed if she wasn’t wearing that ring. A different-more simple- ring would have looked better.


Michelle Dede

10)Dolapo Oni: Simple, fun, glamorous and chic are the few words to describe this outfit.


Dolapo Oni

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard