Comedienne Princess Fires Heavy Shots At Linda Ikeji



Comedienne Princess took some heavy shots at blogger Linda Ikeji.

According to reports, Princess had made the comments at a comedy event hosted by fellow comedian Tee-A in Ikeja on the 16th of November.

Princess reportedly said,

“Have you seen Linda Ikeji before? Do you know Linda Ikeji is very ugly, I’m finer and sexier than her, my prayers made google shut down her blog, I remember I went to MFM to pray and when I got back, her blog was shut down”

The cause of any beef between the duo is unknown, though there is speculation that Princess blames the collapse of her marriage on blogs and media, a sector where Ikeji is a front-runner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard