Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Will Spend Christmas Together



Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon (Getty Images)'Tis the season to stay amicable with your sort of ex.

Despite their marital woes, Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey will be spending Christmas together with their 3-year-old twins, Monroe and Moroccan.

"Gotta keep that going. I want to make sure we have a wonderful holiday together," Cannon told In Touch Weekly. As for where they'll be celebrating, the America's Got Talent host replied, “Somewhere cold and snowy, like Aspen [Colorado].”

Aspen has been a regular holiday destination for Carey, 44, and Cannon, 34. Who can forget last year's trip when the "All I Want for Christmas" singer walked her dogs in the snow while sporting a festive red bikini?

.
Mariah has fun in the snow (Instagram)

After months of speculation, Mariah and Nick's relationship turmoil came to head over the summer. Although no divorce papers have been filed yet, the couple — married for six years — has been living apart.

"We talk and text every day," Nick told the mag. "My children are my No. 1 priority. Everything I do is for them. I just want to be the best father I can possibly be."

Neither Nick nor Mariah has formally announced that they have split. However, the DJ has been very open about his marriage troubles (much to the Grammy winner's dismay).

"That was a lot of people's advice, 'Lay low.' Being a public figure, of course you don't ever want to deal with your personal life in the public, but I'm the type of dude I deal with everything head-on," Cannon told E! News last month. "I'm not a hider, I never hold punches, hold my tongue. I'm as candid as I can possibly be, but I try and be as respectful, as classy and the best human being I possibly can be."

Multiple outlets have reported a divorce is imminent, but who knows? Maybe Santa will bring Nick and Mariah a reconciliation this Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard