Kim Kardashian found out about Bruce Jenner's sex change when she 'caught him borrowing her lingerie'

According to reports, the queen of selfies, who was the first member of the klan to open up about Bruce's new "journey", has been aware of Bruce's secret for a long time

Barcroft / XposureBruce has allegedly been stealing Kim's pants

Kim Kardashin found out her step dad Bruce Jenner was transitioning into a womanafter noticing some of her sexy lingerie was missing.

According to reports, the queen of selfies, who was the first member of the klan to open up about Bruce's new "journey", has been aware of Bruce's secret for a long time.

“She’d ordered expensive French lingerie but it never arrived,” a source told In Touch magazine. “She asked her maid where it was and the maid took her to Bruce’s closet and showed her.”

Despite being upset and confuse at first, Bruce's stepdaughter Kim has shown the former Olympian no end of support over the past few weeks.

Kim Kardashian talks about Bruce's Journey

Last week Kim told Entertainment Tonight: "I think Bruce is very happy, the happiest I've ever seen him."

She added: "Of course we support Bruce 100 percent."

"He's our dad so we support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk about whatever he wants to talk about," she added.



"I will say that I think Bruce should tell his story his way I think everyone goes through things in life and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right.


Getty
Kim supports Bruce all the way

"I guess I'll kind of let everyone be curious and I feel like that's his journey to talk about, I just think it's his story to talk about, not really mine."

Over the weekend sources close to Bruce confirmed that he’s undergoing a sex change.

None of the family members or Bruce have spoken about the latest claims.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard