We are ready for Zambia , Siasia

The chief coach of the national U-23 men’s football team, Samson Siasia has declared that he and his wards are ready for the battle of Abuja against their Zambian counterparts in the first leg, 2nd round game of the AAG qualifier


Samson Siasia

Speaking at the team’s training session on Wednesday after all the players expected for the game arrived camp, coach Siasia commended the foreign duo of defender Atanda Sodiq of KF Apolonia Fier of Albania and winger Lucky Omeruo of Birkirkara FC, Malta for beating his Wednesday deadline for all foreign based pros invited for the game.

“Baring last minute injuries, I safely say that my wards are ready to do Nigerians proud come Sunday as we battle to pick the first of our two targets, I know it will not be easy, but we intend to win well here so as to make the return leg a mere formality”

“From what I have seen of both Sodiq and Lucky, both are in good shape, but as is my practice must fight for their jersey as there are no automatic jersey for any body in my team, putting in mind that my team is still work in progress”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El-Rufai’s Son Killed In Auto Crash

Kim Kardashian blasts Kendall Jenner – “I bought her a F***ING career!”

Billy Bob Thornton Denies Sleeping With Amber Heard